During indoor and outdoor activities, clear vision is essential. Count on GEAR AID Anti-Fog Spray to keep eyewear and protective lenses clean and fog-free. This 2-in-1 formula is alcohol-free and designed to prevent fogging on dry lenses and optics including non-AR (anti-reflective) eyeglasses, sunglasses, swim goggles, and face shields. Anti-Fog Spray is highly concentrated, allowing multiple lenses to be cleaned and treated with a single 0.5 fl oz bottle. One quick spray, then buff or rinse. That’s all it takes for long-lasting anti-fog protection. Make the most out of each day with clear, properly defogged eyewear using Anti-Fog Spray.
- Intended Use – For swim goggles, snorkel or dive masks, non-AR eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety glasses, face shields, helmet visors, binoculars, and scopes
- 2-in-1 Formula – Complete cleaning and anti-fog system for all types of eyewear; same powerful formula as Op Drops™
- Alcohol-Free – Effective on glass, plastic, polycarbonate, vinyl, and PET materials, including transitional, photochromatic, and polarized lenses
- Concentrated – Get instant fog-free vision with just one 0.5 fl oz bottle, which pumps out approximately 150 sprays
- Exclusions – Not for use on eyewear with anti-reflective (AR), cellulose acetate butyrate (CAB) or cellulose acetate proportionate (CAP) polarized coatings.
- Sizes: 0.5 fl oz and 4 fl oz
- Application: spray-on
- No. of Sprays (0.5 fl oz): 150
- For Use On swim goggles, eyeglasses, sunglasses, optics, visors, and face shields
- Not for eyewear with anti-reflective (AR), cellulose acetate butyrate (CAB), or cellulose acetate proportionate (CAP) polarized coatings
*For polarized sunglasses, check with the manufacturer prior to anti-fog treatment.
How to apply Anti-Fog Spray to your swim googles or lenses
STEP 1: Clean your swim goggles often. Use a non-abrasive cleaner (vinegar and water work great). Do NOT use your fingers to clean your lens. They will leave behind additional residues and body oils.
STEP 2: Rinse the lens in hot water.
STEP 3: Apply Anti-Fog Spray to the inside lens surface. Spray it on the lens, ensuring you give the lens a nice even coating. Feel free to move the lens around to ensure an even application.
STEP 4: Rinse the solution from the lens with water.
Now you’re ready to get back in the water!