- Porro prism binoculars for sport and nature observation
- 10 x magnification allows for high degree of viewing enhancement without need for tripod
- Large 50mm lenses offer excellent low light performance
- individual eye adjustment and folding eyepiece cups offer comfortable viewing, even with spectacles.
- Socket to enable mounting on a tripod if user wishes extended viewing periods. Adaptor required.
Walking, bird watching and sporting events will be even better when using these superb binoculars from National Geographic. The Porro prism design is tried and tested, giving the 10 x 50 binoculars a classic design, but with a modern twist. Using large, 50 mm objective lenses, these general-purpose binoculars give extremely bright images, allowing use in conditions approaching twilight. The magnification rating of 10 times means that subjects appear ten times closer than they actually are, getting you close to the action. Ten times magnification is at the limit of comfortable use without needing a tripod. However, for extended viewing, perhaps when bird watching, it is possible to attach a tripod using an adaptor (not supplied). Most people have eyes with individual prescriptions and this doesn’t pose a problem when using these excellent binoculars. Thanks to an individual eye adjustment (dioptre control) the user simply set the lenses once and after that, the focusing will always be set perfectly. The central focusing control then makes viewing objects which are near or far really easy. The National Geographic 10×50 Porro Binoculars have a special rubber armour coating which helps protect them from the rigours of the great outdoors. For even more protection, when not in use, they can be kept in the special case which is provided. A handy neck strap completes the package making this an ideal gift.
The National Geographic 10 x 50 binoculars are designed to give many years of great service and for extra peace of mind, registering the purchase means that you have a FIVE-YEAR warranty.