Mobility is the ability to move freely and easily. Add durability, stability,
and high performance capability to that definition, and you’ve got 5.11®’s
EVO Boot. Non-waterproof boots feature a cemented, fully-stitched
EVO Prime platform with cutting-edge, dynamic D30® cushioning and
Ortholite® insoles for ultimate comfort. A full-length EVA midsole with
a nylon shank promotes peak stability and ease of wear. And a stitchedcup
outsole with oil- and slip-resistant climbing lugs catapult the EVO
Boot to the apex of tactical footwear. Available in 6 and 8 heights, the
boot is non-metallic and lightweight, with a 14mm heel-to-toe drop for a
responsive, natural stance. The waterproof model features a breathable
eVent® waterproof and bloodborne pathogen-resistant membrane. The
insulated model features eVent® and 400g PrimaLoft insulation. This
boot isn’t just built for battle. It’s built for victory. Imported.* Odorcontrol
technology inhibits the growth of bacteria.
+ ASTM Oil-& slip-resistant outsole
+ Shock absorbing D30® Decell heel
+ YKK® zippers
– Full grain leather.
– 1280D Nylon.
- 3D printed panel.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Sausage Laces
– OrthoLite® insole for cushioning and comfort
– OrthoLite® stroble sock additional cushioning and comfort.
– 14 mm Heel to Toe drop.
– 5.11 Friend finder logo built into outsole for tracking
– Prime Platform one piece outsole with self cleaning forefoot lugs, fence climbing toe, slip/oil resistance.
– Nylon shank for torsional rigidity and stability.
– Arch lugs for traction assistance for ladder and rope work.
– YKK metal free side zipper.
– Metal free eyelets.
– D30® decell heel cushioning
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment on lining
– Forefoot thickness: 13mm
– Heel thickness: 27mm with 10mm D30® decell heel cushioning
– Nylon shank for stability
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.