The Condor Centurion duffle bag is the scaled down version of the Condor Colossus duffel. This medium sized duffel can be used as a carry on for short getaway trips or organized storage for all your supplies and equipment.
Bring essential equipment, tools, and supplies on any trek or mission with the Condor Centurion Duffle. This medium-sized Condor duffle bag can be used as a short trek bag and travel luggage or organized storage for all your essentials and gear. It features a spacious main compartment with a U-shaped opening for faster access. A separated boot compartment keeps the rest of your gear clean, while the mesh organizer on the top is perfect for keeping important documents or supplies close by, such as an itinerary, map, or mini flashlight.
The Condor Centurion Duffle Bag is the scaled-down version of the Condor Colossus Duffle. While it still features plenty of storage space, it’s not quite as large and can be easily used as a carry-on travel bag. With hideaway padded backpack straps, grip handles, and a duffle strap the Centurion bag is easy and efficient to carry as well.
- Total: 1800 Cu In// 30L
- Overall Dimension: 10″H x 20″W x 9″D
- Available in:
- Olive Drab (001)
- Black (002)
- Slate (027)
- Coyote Brown (498)
- Large main compartment with U-shaped opening
- Three external zipper side sleeves
- Hide-away padded backpack straps
- Reinforced textured PVC bottom
- Seperated boot compartment
- Inner Mesh organizer on top flap
- Vinyl ID window
- Dimensions: 51 x 25,5 x 23 cm (L. x H. x D.)
- Color: Slate (111094-027)
- Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor, USA